Restock Dates: Chicken, June 16th | Beef , June 18th | Pork, Late June| Lamb, TBD
For Half or Whole Share custom order of Beef or Pork: (NOTE: The buyer is responsible for processing fees and cutting instructions)
- Animals are sold based on the hanging weight (after slaughter). Thus, the actual weight (your cost) will not be known until then.
- We require a deposit to confirm your order that equals about 50% of the “expected” total cost. We also encourage you to pay additional deposits each month toward your balance.
- Example based on Half Beef: 300 pounds at $3.50 = $1,050 - $500 deposit = $550 expected final cost. However, if the hanging weight was only 275 pounds, the total cost would be $962.504)
- Once the animal is delivered and we have the Hanging Weight, you will receive an email with the total weight, total cost, amount paid, balance due, and unique tag number for your order as well as the pickup instructions.
- NOTE: You will be responsible for paying the processing fee to the Processor.
- We have included an online cutting instructions page for your convenience. You can complete online or print, complete, and then email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please complete your Cut Instructions Sheet with your order.
- We have added payment by credit card for your convenience or you can enter a comment with your order that you prefer to mail a check or pay cash. Remember, your deposit is required to confirm your order.
Click here to download our beef cutting instructions form (Homestead Packing).
Click here to download our pork cutting instructions form (NGF Processing).
Click here to download the Iowa Whole Animal Buying Guide for beef & pork