(1) 2-3 pound Nature's Gourmet Farm Chuck Roast (or similar)
The Ultimate Steak and Roast Seasoning (or your favorite)
(1) Cup Water
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Season all sides of thawed roast with The Ultimate Steak and Roast Seasoning (or your favorite).
3. Place seasoned roast in Dutch oven or similar covered cooking dish or use a cooking bag. Add one cup of water.
4. Bake for approximately 3 hours or until internal temperature reaches 180-200 degrees on a meat thermometer.
5. Remove roast from oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice to serve off of a platter or shred for pulled beef sandwiches.
6. Roast can also be cooked in a crock pot for 8 hours on the low setting.