1. Cut a boneless pork shoulder roast into 3 equal pieces.
2. Mix 1/2 cup each of Apple Cider Vinegar and Olive Oil together.
3. Juice 1 orange along with its zest. Juice 2 limes along with its zest.
4. Pour the ACV, Olive Oil, orange juice, lime juice and zest over the meat in a baking pot with a lid.
5. Evenly add salt, pepper, cumin, coriander, thyme, garlic, paprika, and onion powder.
6. Quarter two large onions and smother the meat.
7. Bake at 350 with the lid on until tender. When done, remove the lid and brown the top of the meat.
We use the juices as is for gravy..