Chicken Breast, Gourmet Style
January 19, 2017 • 0 comments
- Servings: 4 - 6
(4) Nature's Gourmet Farm Pastured Chicken Breasts
(4) Slices Swiss Cheese
(1) 10 oz Can of Cream of Broccoli Soup
(1) Box of Stove Top Stuffing Mix (or similar), prepared according to the box directions
Alden's Pork and Poultry Seasoning or salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place 4 NGF chicken breasts in a greased 8 x 8 baking pan or similar casserole dish. Season with Alden's Pork and Poultry Seasoning or salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place one slice of Swiss cheese on each chicken breast.
4. Spread cream of broccoli soup over the chicken breasts.
5. Prepare the stuffing mix according to the box directions and spread on top of all ingredients.
6. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.