Chicken Enchilada's and Apple BBQ
January 19, 2017 • 0 comments
(3) Nature's Gourmet Farm Pastured Chicken Brest cooked and shredded
(1) 15 oz can Tomato Sauce
(1/2) Tsp Grill Flavor Fast Seasoning
(1) Cup Traverse Bay Farms Apple BBQ Sauce
(1) Tbsp Chili Powder
(1) 15 oz can Pinto Beans, rinsed and drained well
(1 1/2) Cups Finely Shredded Mexican or Sharp Cheese
(2) Green Onions, sliced
(12) Flour or Corn Tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl mix tomato sauce, Grill Flavor Fast Seasoning, Apple BBQ sauce, and chili powder until blended. Set aside 1/2 Cup for topping the filled enchiladas.
3. Add shredded chicken, beans, onions, and 1 cup of cheese to remaining sauce and stir together.
4. Fill tortillas with 1/3 Cup of chicken mixture down the center and roll up. Place seam side down in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
5. Top enchiladas with remaining BBQ sauce and cheese.
6. Cover with tinfoil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove tinfoil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until heated through.
7. Serve hot with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream.