Pork Chop, Roasted with Peaches
January 19, 2017 • 0 comments
- Servings: 6
(1) 10-ounce package couscous
(1) Tbsp olive oil
(4) Bone-in Nature's Gourmet Farm pork chops
(2) peaches, cut into wedges
(1) Small red onion, cut into thin wedges
(3) Tbsp balsamic vinegar
(1/2) Cup fresh basil
Kosher salt and black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Season pork with ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper. Cook the pork until brown, about three to five minutes on each side. Set the pork aside on a separate plate.
5. Add the peaches, onion, vinegar, and ¼ teaspoon of both salt and pepper into the skillet. Cook and toss the mixture for 1 minute.
6. Put the pork back into the skillet and transfer the skillet to the oven. Roast until the pork is cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle the finished product with the basil. Serve with the couscous.