(2 lb) Nature's Gourmet Farm Steak (suggest Sirloin)
(1/2) Cup Water
(1/2) Cup Apple Cider
(1/4) Cup Worcestershire Sauce
(1/4) Cup Balsamic Vinegar
(1/2) Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
(1/4) Cup Honey
Salt and Pepper
1. In resealable plastic bag mix the water, apple cider, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and crushed red pepper.
2. Add Nature's Gourmet Farm steaks and seal the bag. Marinate for 20 minutes, turning the bag 2-3 times.
3. Heat a large skillet (cast iron works great) over medium-high heat and coat with nonstick spray. Add steaks to pan and season with salt and pepper to taste. Reserve marinade in bag.
4. Cook steaks for 12 minutes, turning at 6 minutes. Cook until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees or desired doneness.
5. Remove steaks from pan and keep warm.
6. To make glaze add marinade from the bag and the honey in the skillet. Bring to a gentle boil and let boil uncovered for 7 minutes or until 1/3 Cup remains.
7. Slice steak into thin slices and serve with the glaze over your favorite greens or with your favorite potato and vegetables.