(4) Nature's Gourmet Farm steaks like T-bone, Rib, etc.
(4) Tbsp Stick butter, softened
(1) Large yellow onion, sliced
(1) Cup heavy cream
(2-3) Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
(¾) Cup crumbled blue cheese (or gorgonzola)
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper.
3. Smear both sides with 1 tablespoon butter.
4. Grill the steaks until medium-rare, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side then remove from heat and keep warm.
5. Melt the remaining butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat and sauté the onions until golden brown.
6. Pour in cream, a pinch of salt and pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Once it bubbles, add the blue cheese. Stir until melted.
7. Plate the steaks and spoon the sauce on top.